There's so many things that I adore in this entry...
1. I <3 kitties (I'm actually obsessed with ALL animals but since I have a kitty- I'm biased) so when I found this graphic tee at Homecoming, I absolutely HAD to have it! Kitty + Nap Time + Weekend = 3 of my favooorite things! :)
2. This Volcom Skirt from Freestyle Xtreme. It's a sassy little skater skirt isn't it? I might not be a skate/surf/sport kind of gal but I can sure rock this piece! :) I love the print...(kinda looks my most recent tattoo eh?) & it's easy to match too. I had a hard time deciding on going with a neon sweater or a print-on-print look. Kitty tee won...but it shows the versatility of this mini. Check out the website ladies...there are def some great unexpected fashion finds besides this skirt...or grab some gear for your man!
3. GIGGLES! I had to put in this laughing photo. It automatically makes me smile. I can't even remember what was so funny! Despite what you think, photo shoots for me are always nerve wracking & awkward. Thank you Nick & Laurie for all the laughs today!
It's in the details:
4. Isn't this headband COOL?! I took a very oversized earring from B. Threads & with a little help from Laurie we fashioned a headband instead :) I'm proud of our DIY project!
5. Cutie-patootie frill socks!! Today I seized the opportunity to try them. I'm not sure how long they are going to say crisp white, but I'll sporting them as much as I can!